It has been said that a smile is the best presentation a person can have. Enjoying a beautiful smile can affect not only our lives but also those around us. However, whether we are young or old, some unforeseen circumstances or passage of time could lead us to seek the help of a dental professional. However, thanks to dental tourism Mexico has been a great tool when it is necessary to solve various problems with high-quality and affordable care.
While it is true that various procedures such as dental implants, dental bridges, dentures are popular today, how do you know which one is ideal for you? And, what are the advantages of dental implants in Mexico? Here you will learn helpful information to guide you when making these decisions.
Why should you consider dental implants?
In short, because it’s natural to lose a part of our precious teeth. Here are some of the common causes:
- Periodontal diseases. – This factor can cause one or more teeth to wear out to such an extent that it is practically impossible to save them over time. Among the most common diseases are cavities and localized infections that are not treated promptly.
- Trauma. – Various forms of accidents can cause the loss of a tooth. However, that doesn’t always happen right away. There are times when the fractures as a result of an accident appear several months after they occurred.
- Congenital factors. – In very unusual cases, it may be that a successor to the primary tooth did not form, so when it is lost, it generates a vacuum. The chances of this happening are low, but under the circumstances, a professional consultation will be necessary to verify that it will not create a future problem.
- Habits and more. – As we all know too well, teeth need continuous care. When you have a poor diet, hygiene, or habits such as tobacco, this can generate subtle but continuous wear and tear on the teeth.
Among the problems that tooth loss can cause is difficulty eating correctly. The lack of a tooth often prevents proper chewing of food, and therefore this often disrupts good nutrition, especially because some people simply choose to avoid solid foods as a result. In other cases, this affects the digestive processes or may even create ear and jaw pain.
But of all the consequences, self-esteem is what usually has the most severe effects. Smiling freely gives us a feeling of confidence and well-being. But the good news is that with dental tourism Mexico today, you can get that radiant smile back.
Why choose dental implants?
Dental implants are one of the dental treatments that have improved remarkably in recent years. This procedure replicates the root of a missing tooth, fixing a metal piece in the jawbone. From it, an artificial tooth will be attached, but with a natural appearance and function. Those who today have benefited from dental tourism Mexico and have had a dental implant can enjoy the following advantages:
- Permanent results. Dental implants offer incredible durability thanks to the materials used, on average for 20 to 30 years without problems.
- Unlike traditional bridges, implants do not need to be supported by other nearby pieces. And therefore, it does not generate more wear on those teeth.
- Being able to have a natural bite allows preserving the function not only of the bone but also the position of the rest of the teeth.
- Since implant care is similar to natural teeth, this makes it a comfortable and easy-to-maintain option. It is even incredibly easy to maintain a proper diet after dental implant surgery.
- Since it is a fixed tooth, it avoids the discomfort and insecurities that removable dentures can cause.
- It is a procedure with minimal pain. Those who have had dental implants Tijuana have had a great experience seeing that a top-rated dental professional with the proper techniques and medications make this procedure almost painless.
- Restore your confidence in yourself. A safe and beautiful smile is priceless. Dental implants offer the patient the opportunity to speak and smile without fear that the piece will fall or be lost.
- It is an affordable treatment. There are indeed other cheaper alternatives when there is tooth loss. However, the benefits are often less durable. So, an implant is more of a long-term investment.
Currently, Tijuana is a fantastic destination where smiles begin. You too can experience these and other benefits that our state-of-the-art dental treatments have for you.
Who are candidates for a dental implant?
In general terms, it is a procedure open to a large number of people since the contraindications are very few. Ideal patients are those with healthy gums. Specifically, we are talking about the bone state of the gums since it will be the primary support of the implant. But even when there is bone loss, in some cases, there are viable alternatives.
In the case of smokers, the patient will be particularly evaluated since tobacco consumption hinders the body’s healing processes and increases complications. Some doctors recommend that it is best to quit smoking before considering an implant.
There is no specific age for this procedure as the causes can be very varied. It is recommended from 18 years or when facial growth is fully developed. Patients are also expected to be willing to adopt good dental care habits since long-term results depend on it.
Where is the best place to have a dental implant?
Statistics indicate that the success rate of dental implants exceeds 95% of cases. Unfortunately, many people postpone their treatment, leading to more complications, costs, and higher risks. So don’t wait any longer and experience dental tourism Mexico that has improved countless smiles.
If you live in a country where having a dental implant is expensive and out of reach, there is a solution. Dental tourism Mexico is simple, comfortable, and affordable. You will have at your disposal the best dental surgeons, the best medical equipment, and first-class facilities. We invite you to know our packages available to you. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (858) 779-2552, and we will gladly assist you.