Medical Tourism Mexico
Traveling abroad for medical treatment can make a person feel somewhat nervous or uneasy. However, numerous patients have experienced firsthand how medical tourism Mexico is an excellent way to receive health care that meets or even succeeds US standards. Additionally, they have been able to receive such wonderful treatments at affordable costs and with extraordinary financing plans at extremely low-interest rates.
Why Choose Medical Tourism Mexico
Every year, millions of people travel to different destinations worldwide for high-quality and affordable medical care in medical areas such as bariatrics, plastic surgery, and dental care. From all those millions of travelers, Americans make up about 40% of the total patients who have not found the best medical care according to their circumstances in their home countries.
Furthermore, a significant number of those US patients choose medical tourism Mexico because of its convenient and beautiful locations just south of the border. In contrast, when a person decides to travel to other countries, they might get high-quality care, but traveling and accommodation costs add up so much that they end up paying as much as in hospitals back home. Hence, the convenient exchange rate of the US Dollar to Mexican Peso and low traveling expenses allows foreign patients to save much more compared to other countries.
Additionally, Mexico’s private health care systems continually receive the highest rewards for their board-certified doctors and surgeons, the latest medical procedures and practices, and state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Moreover, the doctors, surgeons, and medical staff have the highest credentials and receive the best reviews from patients thanks to their attentiveness, remarkable skills, and tremendous ability to communicate smoothly in English.
Another crucial reason why choose medical tourism Mexico is that thanks to Health & Wellness Bazaar, patients can receive health treatments only at the best hospitals, clinics, and medical centers. What is more, we focus on facilities that have one or more of the following accreditations:
- JCI Accreditation
The Joint Commission Accredited is one of the highest and most prestigious international accreditation hospitals can receive. It is also the most significant accreditor of health care organizations in the US.
- Mexican CSG Accreditation
This accreditation means that the General Health Council of Mexico authorizes a hospital or medical center and adheres to the highest international standards. For example, some of its standards include “Quality Improvement and Patient Safety” and “Reduce Risk of Infections.”
- Dedicated to Bariatrics
These hospitals and surgery centers, as its name suggests, are dedicated almost exclusively to bariatric or weight loss surgery. As a result, the doctors, surgeons, and medical staff are continuously trained in the latest surgical methods and follow-up patient care to ensure optimal weight loss results.
High-quality Medical Treatments
- Bariatric Surgery. These procedures allow numerous obese patients to lose weight safely and quickly every year. As a result, they also enjoy fantastic health benefits when they see dramatic improvements in chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, liver disease, sleep apnea, cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of infertility, cancer, and many other stupendous benefits.
- Plastic Surgery. – The wide variety of plastic or cosmetic procedures include Mummy Makeover, Tummy Tuck, Rhinoplasty, Breast augmentation, Facelift, Liposuction, among others. The best plastic surgeons in Mexico use the latest methods that provide extraordinary results and a speedy recovery.
- Dental and Oral Health Care. – Numerous international patients also make use of medical tourism Mexico to receive premium and affordable dental care. Some procedures are complex, while others are simple. For example, some of the options available are dental implants, dentures, bridges, dental cleaning, dental crowns, and teeth whitening.
- Fertility. – Mexico offers advanced treatments such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) to allow couples to become pregnant quickly and safely.
- Stem Cell Therapy. – Thanks to this fabulous medical treatment, numerous patients have experienced reversal or even cure to degenerative and autoimmune conditions.
- Orthopedic Treatments. – Certified specialists help patients improve mobility in bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves that have been affected due to an accident or passage of time.
- General Surgery. Every year, Health & Wellness Bazaar helps patients find the treatments or surgical procedures that significantly increase their quality of life. Reach out to us if you want information about any other medical solution you need.
Best Destinations for Dental Tourism
Mexico is the 5th largest county in the Americas and is in the top ten best tourism destinations. The reason for that fact has to do with the fantastic variety of attractions that are available for all tastes and ages. Travelers find the best of what tourism can offer, from ancient ruins, buildings, and civilizations, to thriving cities with fantastic culinary and entertainment experiences. Of course, tourists can enjoy beautiful weather and sceneries in its mountains, beaches, deserts, forests, and tropical jungles.
Therefore, patients who come to Mexico to receive the high-quality health care they deserve can also enjoy the most comfortable and beautiful surroundings while preparing and recovering from a procedure. Others simply use their medical treatment as an opportunity to get away and relax.
The most popular city-like destinations are:
Regarding astonishing beaches, the most visited places for medical tourism are:
- Puerto Vallarta
- Los Cabos
10 Reasons Why Medical Tourism in Mexico Is the Best
Whether you need major surgery or minor medical treatment, Mexico is a place that has it all. Consider 10 the reasons why medical tourism Mexico is the best choice to receive high-quality health care:
- High-quality medical care that meets or even succeeds US standards
- Affordable costs with equal international medical standards
- Easy to get and low-interest financing plans
- Close proximity to Canada and the US for lower traveling expenses
- Extraordinary board-certified doctors, surgeons, and medical staff
- State-of-the-facilities that use the latest technology and medical procedures
- Smooth communication in English and personal attention
- Hospitals and Clinics that have the highest accreditations and international standards
- Variety of medical treatments that allow patients to enjoy a healthy and satisfying life
- Fantastic destinations in thriving cities and gorgeous beaches
What more is there to say? Call us today at (858) 779 – 2552 or request a free quote or more information about any medical treatment to improve your health.