Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico
Our Bariatric Providers
Weight-loss surgery can cost as much as $25,000 USD in the U.S. and our providers could save you up to 70%.
Our network of bariatric surgeons is composed of a select group of talented and experienced doctors who, in their private practice, perform the most advanced and innovative procedures to treat obesity and metabolic disorders. Our bariatric surgeons undergo a rigorous vetting process to guarantee the highest safety and quality standards for our international patients. Our compliance team ensures our doctors are fully accredited and licensed where they practice and meet the following requirements:
Bariatric Surgery Mexico
- Board Certified
- Proven track record of success
- Active member of the Academic Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Active member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Continuously participates in conferences and workshops on latest treatments and technologies
- Recommended by fellow medical colleagues
- Training from prestigious medical institutions
- Conducts medical research and publications
Lastly, our recruitment and compliance teams interview all our bariatric surgeons in person, visit their facilities, meet past and current patients, and review their medical processes and protocols to confirm they meet the highest standards.
Is Weight-Loss Surgery Right for You?
Weight-loss surgery is usually not covered by U.S. healthcare systems or Health Canada and individuals need to pay out of pocket for these treatments, which can be as high as $25,000 USD. With Health & Wellness Bazaar, traveling to Mexico for Weight-loss surgery is safe and easy and can save you up to 70% on the total cost of treatment, even including travel expenses.
Bariatrics Surgery is the branch of medicine that deals with the weightloss, causes, prevention, and treatment of obesity. Overweigh and obesity are a rising concern in the United States, Canada, and Mexico due to their detrimental health effects. Individuals with a BMI (Body Mass Index) exceeding a healthy range have much greater risks of medical issues like heart disease, high-blood pressure, diabetes, gallbladder disease, gout, cancer, asthma, obstructive sleep apnea, and chronic musculoskeletal problems.
Often times, over weight individuals find it difficult to lose weight on their own after having tried many failed diets and not being able to exercise regularly. The poor physical mobility experienced by obese people is the result of pain in their hips and knees caused by the overweight in their body. Ironically, these individuals cannot lose weight with exercise due to their orthopedic problems and cannot resolve their joint pain without losing weight. If you have had little or no success with diets and other non-surgical treatments, and fall within the range of acceptable operative risks, our bariatric surgeons in Mexico will help you achieve your weight goals.
Weight-loss surgery is good for you if:
- You are 15 – 54 years old
- Your body mass index (BMI) is 30 or higher
- You have a serious weight-related health problem, such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure or severe sleep apnea
Weight loss Surgery Results
Weight-loss surgery in Mexico can provide big and long-term weight loss. The amount of weight you lose depends on your type of surgery and your change in lifestyle habits. It may be possible to lose half, or even more, of your excess weight within two years.
In addition to weight loss, bariatric surgery may improve or resolve conditions often related to being overweight, including:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Severe sleep apnea
- Type 2 diabetes
- Quality of life
Our Medical Tourism Weight-Loss Packages
In collaboration with our highly experienced bariatric surgeons we have developed the following holistic weight-loss program to maximize results:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center’s fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons’ fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Personalized counseling and support throughout the process
- Psychological and physical evaluations before and after surgery
- Short-term and long-term nutritional and diet plan
- Regular post-operative consultations via phone, email, and skype to track progress
- Back-on-Track program to maintain weight-loss goals