Stem Cell Therapy Abroad
- Most Stem Cell Research is Conducted Outside the U.S.
- Save Up To 80% with our Stem Cell Therapy Providers
- Best Technology and Results in the Industry
Stem Cell Therapy Treatment is usually not covered by U.S. healthcare systems or Health Canada and individuals need to pay out of pocket for these treatments, which can be as high as $35,000 USD. With Health & Wellness Bazaar, traveling to Tijuana, Mexico for Stem Cell Therapy is safe and easy and can save you up to 80% on the total cost of treatment, even including travel expenses.
Effective Stem Cell Therapy Results
Stem Cell Therapy is an elective regenerative procedure that helps revert degenerative diseases and improves quality of life. It is a new and innovative stem cell therapy treatment in Regenerative Medicine that is paving the future of all medical specialties. Stem Cells Therapy are the building blocks and foundation of the entire human body and, because they are undifferentiated and omnipotent in nature, have the power to convert themselves into any cell of the body that needs to be repaired or regenerated. The success of Stem Cell Therapy relies on two major factors:
- The technology to isolate Stem Cells outside the human body, signal differentiation, and implant back in a sterile and optimal environment
- The selection of patients that are candidates for Stem Cell Therapy
Our Stem Cell Therapy Providers
When choosing our medical providers for Stem Cell Therapy treatment we require that they have the latest technology with scientifically proven candidate selection protocols. All our providers have done extensive Stem Cell research and operate certified state-of-the-art laboratories where the cells isolation takes place. Additionally, our providers have designed very strict and accurate protocols to select candidates that will experience significant improvement on their medical condition. The selection of candidates is just as important as the technology being used because certain medical conditions evolve to different stages and, for Stem Cells Therapy to work, there needs to be a certain number of healthy cells in the body to repair and regenerate the damaged area. The Stem Cells Therapy transplanted stimulate existing Stem Cells to multiply and differentiate themselves into the cells needed to repair the lost functions that have been comprised by a disease or injury.
Our doctors have mastered the technology to isolate the maximum number of viable adult Stem Cells to treat different conditions. Depending on the condition being treated, these Stem Cells can be transplanted via two methods:
- Locally: Stem Cells are surgically delivered in the affected area by endoscopy or guided by fluoroscopy
- Intravenous: Stem Cells are delivered into the bloodstream with mannitol to expand blood volumes in the central nervous system to ensure they reach the affected area
Lastly, our doctors will customize specific post-treatment protocols for our patients to promote an optimal environment for the Stem Cells in their body. These post-treatment programs will maximize the longevity of the Stem Cells Therapy after their transplant to maximize results and repair and regenerate as many cells as possible.
Stem Cell Therapy Medical Tourism Packages
For your convenience, we have designed Medical Tourism Packages for Stem Cell Therapy that include the following:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center’s fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons’ fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication