BENEFITS OF BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT SURGERY ABROAD
Choosing to undergo Brazilian Butt Lift surgery with our plastic surgeons has several advantages:
- It can save you up to 60% compared to U.S. prices
- Highest quality with U.S. Trained plastic surgeons in Mexico
- Best results with only FDA approved materials and implants
- Our surgeons offer the latest plastic surgery procedures and technology
Brazilian Butt Lift can cost as much as $12,000 USD in the U.S. and, because it is generally not covered by most Health Insurance plans, is typically paid out-of-pocket or financed with high interest rate loans. With Health & Wellness Bazaar, traveling to Mexico for Brazilian Butt Lift is safe, easy, and affordable with surgery packages starting at $4,900 USD for a Liposuction 360 with fat transfer to buttocks with minimum wait times. We offer a no-cost case evaluation to determine if you are a candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift in Mexico and the type that is most optimal for you.
Our medical providers are able to offer such low pricing compared to the U.S. because of the low cost of land, labor, and materials in the destinations where they practice. The safety, quality, and efficacy of the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is never compromised despite the low pricing and the patient experience is well beyond U.S. standards. Currently we have plastic surgeons in Tijuana, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, and Cancun, Mexico. Please contact us for more information.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
Undergoing Brazilian Butt Lift with any of our plastic surgeons is very simple. The first step is to review your case to determine if you are a good candidate for Liposuction w/ fat transfer alone, or if you would be better suited for a Tummy Tuck in case your skin has lost elasticity. To do so, all we need from you is your medical history and photos of your abdomen and buttocks (front, sides and back). After reviewing your case, our surgeons may recommend to include Liposuction 360 with or without Brazilian Butt Lift, or a Tummy Tuck surgery with Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lick for best results.
If you do not have time to fill out the medical questionnaire at this moment, please submit an inquiry and we will assign you a Care Manager who will email you shortly with more information on Brazilian Butt Lift pricing as well as instructions to review your case. Your Care Manager will coordinate your remote consultation with our surgeons, check availability and schedule all your appointments for your surgery.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SURGERY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed all-inclusive Packages for Tummy Tuck surgery that include the following:
- 5 Nights in Hotel
- 1 Night in Hospital
- Concierge Service
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication and compression garments
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your Brazilian Butt Lift package are your transportation and meals outside the hospital. You can learn more about our accommodation options in our Plan Your Trip page.
THE BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT PROCEDURE
There are two common augmentation techniques that can be used to help patients achieve desired results, such as:
- Fat Transfer: For patients who want to add volume to their bottom using natural methods, we provide fat transfer with liposuction, also known as a Brazilian butt lift. During this technique, your surgeon will remove excess fat from another area of your body, such as the thighs, abdomen, or back. Once the fat is removed, it will be purified and stored in a sterilized container until ready to be inserted into the buttocks.
- Implants: For patients who do not have an adequate amount of excess fat, butt implants are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to help patients achieved desired results. This method is beneficial for patients desiring even more dramatic results.
RECOVERING FROM BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT
Your recovery will vary based on the type of procedure you undergo. Once the surgery is complete, your surgeon will apply the appropriate bandages and compression garments to help minimize swelling and bruising. Immediately following surgery, you may experience some discomfort, but you will be able to walk. When sitting, it is important to follow special instruction so as not to disrupt the injected fat tissue or implants.
The day after your procedure, your surgeon will monitor your results and adjust your compression garments and any dressings. Most patients are able to return to work and normal activity within the one to two weeks and are cleared for physical activity around week five or six. For at least the first six weeks after your surgery, you will be advised to sleep on your stomach to help prevent surgical complications. Follow-up appointments will be scheduled at different markers throughout your recovery so that your surgeon can ensure you are responding well to surgery.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEON'S PHILOSOPHY
Our plastic surgeons’ philosophy is to emphasize everyone’s individuality and as such, they tailor their entire practice to best suit each patient’s special motivations and concerns. We encourage and support all patients to express their objectives and concerns openly without reservation. We believe that an informed patient can significantly contribute to the excellent achievement of their goals and our surgeons are transparent in setting the correct expectations and completely committed to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
This philosophy combined with our plastic surgeons’ skills, extensive training, and fifteen years plus of experience will make the choice of our providers an easy one.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEONS CREDENTIALS:
Our network of plastic surgeons is composed of a select group of talented and experienced doctors who, in their private practice, perform the most advanced and innovative cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Our plastic surgeons undergo a rigorous vetting process to guarantee the highest safety and quality standards for our international patients. Our compliance team ensures our doctors are fully accredited and licensed where they practice and meet the following requirements:
- Board Certified
- Proven track record of success and outstanding patient satisfaction
- Active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryList Item
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Continuously participates in conferences and workshops on latest procedures and technologies
- Recommended by fellow medical colleagues
- Training from prestigious medical institutions
- Conducts medical research and publications