OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
Undergoing Breast Augmentation surgery with any of our doctors is very simple. The first step is to review your case with our surgeons to determine if you are a candidate for this surgery. To do so, all we need from you is your medical history and photos of breasts (don’t worry, we are HIPAA compliant and only your surgeon will see your photos). After reviewing your case, our surgeons may recommend to perform Breast Augmentation with or without Liposuction to achieve your ideal result.
If you do not have time to fill out the medical questionnaire at this moment, please submit an inquiry and we will assign you a Care Manager who will email you shortly with more information on Breast Augmentation options and pricing as well as instructions to review your case. Your Care Manager will coordinate your remote consultation with our surgeons, check availability and schedule all your appointments for your surgery.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SURGERY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed all-inclusive Packages for Breast Augmentation surgery that include the following:
- 3 Nights in Hotel
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- FDA approved breast implants
- Post-operative medication
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your Breast Augmentation package are your transportation and meals outside the hospital. You can learn more about our accommodation options in our Plan Your Trip page.
THE BREAST AUGMENTATION PROCEDURE
Breast augmentation with our plastic surgeons can enhance the size, shape, projection, and symmetry of your breasts to help you experience an exhilarating new level of confidence. All our plastic surgeons have been selectively chosen for their compassion and experience helping many women achieve a bust line that provides a flattering complement to their figure, broadening clothing options and boosting self-esteem. We offer a no-cost consultation with our surgeons to confirm candidacy for the procedure and discuss the different options available in Breast Augmentation.
One of the primary reasons for the popularity of breast augmentation is that the procedure can readily be customized to the specific goals of the individual patient. Women who undergo breast augmentation have a variety of options at their disposal, giving them tremendous control over their outcome. Our plastic surgeons offer the following options:
- Breast Implant Type: There are 3 main implants; silicone gel-filled implants, saline-filled implants, and form-stable, ultra-cohesive silicone gel-filled (known informally as "gummy bear") implants.
- Breast Implant Placement: Breast implants can be placed in pockets made either beneath the pectoral muscle (the submuscular placement method) or in front of the pectoral muscle, immediately behind the breast tissue (the subglandular or submammary placement method).
- Location of the Incision: Breast implants may be placed through inframammary incisions (just below the crease at the base of the breast), periareolar incisions (along the border of the lower half of the areola), or transaxillary incisions (in the armpit). Some plastic surgeons also place implants through the navel (the transumbilical, or TUBA, incision); however, this method is less commonly used than the other three.
RECOVERING FROM BREAST AUGMENTATION
Surgeons typically advise that their patients limit their movement and get plenty of rest following breast enlargement surgery. You should avoid bending, lifting, or straining, as these can all delay healing and increase pain. Patients whose jobs do not require strenuous activity such as lifting can normally return to work after a week. However, if your job is physically demanding, you may need longer time to recover before returning to work. Your surgeon can help you to determine when it is safe to resume working.
The total amount of time needed for recovery depends greatly upon the method of implant placement used. Subglandular breast implant placement (the placement of implants above the pectoral muscle) involves a shorter recovery time than patients who undergo submuscular breast implant placement, or the placement of the implant underneath the pectoral muscle.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEON'S PHILOSOPHY
Our plastic surgeons’ philosophy is to emphasize everyone’s individuality and as such, they tailor their entire practice to best suit each patient’s special motivations and concerns. We encourage and support all patients to express their objectives and concerns openly without reservation. We believe that an informed patient can significantly contribute to the excellent achievement of their goals and our surgeons are transparent in setting the correct expectations and completely committed to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
This philosophy combined with our plastic surgeons’ skills, extensive training, and fifteen years plus of experience will make the choice of our providers an easy one.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEONS CREDENTIALS:
Our network of plastic surgeons is composed of a select group of talented and experienced doctors who, in their private practice, perform the most advanced and innovative cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Our plastic surgeons undergo a rigorous vetting process to guarantee the highest safety and quality standards for our international patients. Our compliance team ensures our doctors are fully accredited and licensed where they practice and meet the following requirements:
- Board Certified
- Proven track record of success and outstanding patient satisfaction
- Active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryList Item
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Continuously participates in conferences and workshops on latest procedures and technologies
- Recommended by fellow medical colleagues
- Training from prestigious medical institutions
- Conducts medical research and publications