Dental Implants in Tijuana and their benefits
Dentistry offers several alternatives for the elderly when faced with the loss of a tooth. Each treatment offers unique benefits that can be tailored to the needs of each patient. That is why below we present some of the unique benefits of choosing a dental implant in Tijuana.
- Natural look and feel. - The dental implant procedure involves delicate techniques that seek to offer the most natural results possible. They are so natural that other people will not even notice that it is a dental implant since they match the shape and color of your natural teeth. Moreover, patients report they feel as if they had their natural teeth once again.
- Comfort. - Denture maintenance is usually very tedious since you have to remove them at night, clean them separately, apply creams or adhesives, and, of course, be careful not to lose them. On the other hand, dental implants have proven to be the best solution because you will clean them together with the rest of your natural teeth, so you can normally go about your cleaning routine.
- Security. - While it is true that dentures can also cover the need to replace a lost tooth, those who use them do not always feel safe. When eating or talking, a denture can move around or appear unnatural. That doesn't occur to seniors who use dental implants because the system makes them well fixed, and you talk and eat with total confidence.
- It protects the rest of your teeth. - When performing a dental implant in Tijuana procedure, the wear and tear of other pieces are avoided since the implant is attached to the bone and not to other teeth, unlike other procedures. That is a long-term benefit, as it prevents other teeth and even your jaws from being damaged or weakened.
- Strength. - When losing a tooth, the body progressively causes the body to reabsorb the bone in that area. So, an older person's jaw can become weak and more prone to fracture. However, as the dental implant integrates into the existing bone, it helps prevent bone loss, thus strengthening the jaw's structure and integrity.
Why are dental implants more expensive than other treatments?
As mentioned above, the dental implant is usually a more expensive treatment than other conventional procedures. One of the reasons is that it is dental work performed by a specialized oral surgeon. So how the procedure to place dental implants requires a trained and up-to-date professional. Also, the cost can increase if several teeth are missing or the area where you live.
However, in recent years the demand for dental implants has increased, and the procedure has been optimized, crucial factors that have favored cost reduction. Other affordable alternatives make it easier for patients to pay for implants. For example, dental insurance, dental and medical savings plans, or financing companies offer multiple options for your health.
In addition, medical tourism in Tijuana connects you with the best dentists. And when it comes to your oral health, there is no better decision than to put yourself in the hands of renowned and experienced dental surgeons backed by an excellent reputation.
OUR MEDICAL TRAVEL DENTAL PACKAGE
For your convenience, we have designed Medical Travel Packages for Dental procedures that include the following:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center’s fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons’ fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your surgery package are your transportation and lodging costs. To maximize your savings, we have partnerships with hotels and recovery homes with special pricing for our patients. You can learn more about our recommendations here.
Creating the best smiles
At Health & Wellness Bazaar, our priority is to offer viable alternatives to all our patients, but especially to the elderly. And we know how difficult it can be to experience tooth loss since it affects your self-esteem, self-confidence, and oral health, which is an important part of your overall health.
We want to contribute to improving the quality of life of the elderly so they can enjoy an increased quality of life. If you want to know more about dental implants in Tijuana, the benefits and alternatives we have for you, do not hesitate to write to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can also call us toll-free at (858) 779-2552, and we will gladly help you create in you a fabulous smile.
OUR ORAL SURGEOUNS
Our network of oral surgeons at Health and Wellness Bazaar consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals who maintain their strong work ethic throughout their practice. Graced with the fine qualities of compassion and honesty, our oral surgeons are detail-oriented, dexterously fulfilling their everyday oral healthcare responsibilities.
All these qualities and features of oral surgeons at Health and Wellness Bazaar reveal the eminence of our dental and medical providers’ facilities in Mexico. These factors are also contributing to the rising popularity of dental tourism among Americans, especially to Mexico due to its closeness and easy accessibility. Getting your dental implants in Mexico will surely prove to be a successful, feasible and enjoyable experience.