ALL-INCLUSIVE SURGERY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed all-inclusive Packages for Breast Reduction surgery that include the following:
- 4 Nights in Hotel
- 1 Night in Hospital
- Concierge Service
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your Breast Reduction package are your transportation and meals outside the hospital. You can learn more about our accommodation options in ourPlan Your Trip page.
THE BREAST REDUCTION PROCEDURE
Breast reduction surgery is performed under general anesthesia. You will be unconscious throughout the procedure and will not experience any pain or discomfort. During surgery, your surgeon will make an incision around the nipple and, if necessary, in other areas of the breast. He will then remove excess tissue from the sides and bottom of the breast. If patients are also undergoing a breast lift in addition to their reduction, he will reposition the nipple and areola to create a perkier breast form. Sutures will be applied, and bandages and compression garments will be used to protect the breasts as they heal.
RECOVERING FROM BREAST REDUCTION
You will be able to return home the day after surgery. A few days after surgery, you will be given a special garment to wear, similar to a sports bra, which should be worn continuously for the next four weeks. You will need to follow all postsurgical instructions carefully to ensure proper healing and minimize discomfort. Instructions may include:
- Avoiding lying flat on your back
- Taking medication as prescribed
- Only removing your post-surgical bra for showering
Most patients are able to return to their normal routines within two weeks but should not increase physical activity until six weeks have passed. Breasts may remain swollen for up to six months, so be sure to attend your scheduled follow-up appointments to make sure you are healing properly.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEON'S PHILOSOPHY
Our plastic surgeons’ philosophy is to emphasize everyone’s individuality and as such, they tailor their entire practice to best suit each patient’s special motivations and concerns. We encourage and support all patients to express their objectives and concerns openly without reservation. We believe that an informed patient can significantly contribute to the excellent achievement of their goals and our surgeons are transparent in setting the correct expectations and completely committed to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
This philosophy combined with our plastic surgeons’ skills, extensive training, and fifteen years plus of experience will make the choice of our providers an easy one.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEONS CREDENTIALS:
Our network of plastic surgeons is composed of a select group of talented and experienced doctors who, in their private practice, perform the most advanced and innovative cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Our plastic surgeons undergo a rigorous vetting process to guarantee the highest safety and quality standards for our international patients. Our compliance team ensures our doctors are fully accredited and licensed where they practice and meet the following requirements:
- Board Certified
- Proven track record of success and outstanding patient satisfaction
- Active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryList Item
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Continuously participates in conferences and workshops on latest procedures and technologies
- Recommended by fellow medical colleagues
- Training from prestigious medical institutions
- Conducts medical research and publications