BENEFITS OF MOMMY MAKEOVER SURGERY IN MEXICO
Choosing to undergo Mommy Makeover surgery with our plastic surgeons has several advantages:
- It can save you up to 65% compared to U.S. prices
- Highest quality with U.S. trained plastic surgeons in Mexico
- Best results with FDA approved materials and implants
- Our surgeons offer the latest plastic surgery procedures and technology
Mommy Makeover surgery can cost as much as $30,000 USD in the U.S. and, because it is generally not covered by most Health Insurance plans, is typically paid out-of-pocket or financed with high interest rate loans. With Health & Wellness Bazaar, traveling to Mexico for Mommy Makeover surgery is safe, easy and affordable with surgery packages starting at $8,000 USD for Breast Augmentation with Liposuction 360 with minimum wait times.
Our medical providers are able to offer such low pricing compared to the U.S. because of the low cost of land, labor, and materials in the destinations where they practice. The safety, quality, and efficacy of the Mommy Makeover in Mexico is never compromised despite the low pricing and the patient experience is well beyond U.S. standards.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
Undergoing Mommy Makeover surgery with any of our doctors is very simple. The first step is to review your case with our surgeons to determine which combination of procedures is most optimal for you. To do so, all we need from you is your medical history and photos of breast, abdomen, back, and buttocks (don’t worry, we are HIPAA compliant and only your surgeon will see your photos). After reviewing your case, our surgeons may recommend to perform a Breast Lift and/or Augmentation with either Liposuction or Tummy Tuck or a combination of both to achieve your ideal body.
If you do not have time to fill out the medical questionnaire at this moment, please submit an inquiry and we will assign you a Care Manager who will email you shortly with more information on Mommy Makeover options and pricing as well as instructions to review your case. Your Care Manager will coordinate your remote consultation with our surgeons, check availability and schedule all your appointments for your surgery.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SURGERY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed all-inclusive Packages for Mommy Makeover that include the following:
- 5 Nights in Hotel
- 1 Night in Hospital
- Concierge Service
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication and garments
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your Mommy Makeover package are your transportation and meals outside the hospital. You can learn more about our accommodation options in our Plan Your Trip page.
RECOVERING FROM MOMMY MAKEOVER
Following your mommy makeover surgery, gauze or bandages will be applied to your incisions. An elastic bandage or support bra will minimize swelling and support the breasts. A compression garment may also be used to control swelling in the abdomen, waist and buttocks. Healing will continue for several weeks as swelling decreases and the shape of the breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks improves. Continue to follow your plastic surgeon’s instructions and attend follow-up visits as scheduled.
Mommy makeover: how is it carried out?
A mommy makeover is a set of plastic surgery in Mexico procedures -three, to be exact- whose purpose is to recover the shape and smoothness of the breasts and a completely flat abdomen and eliminate excess fat, especially on the thighs and abdomen. The procedures involved are:
- Mammoplasty: through this procedure, you can lift the sagging breast after pregnancy and lactation so that they recover their original shape. Additionally, you can opt for breast augmentation.
- Tummy tuck: aims to restore firmness to the abdomen, eliminating skin folds and fat pockets. It is also meant to tighten the muscles through a small incision in the pubic bone area. It can even remove a cesarean scar, changing it for a more aesthetic one.
- Liposuction: with liposuction, fat is removed, but it does not affect the relaxation of the skin or muscles. That is why a tummy tuck in Mexico is recommended to conveniently sculpt the waist and abdomen.
Mommy makeover: are there any risks?
Due to the extent of the surgery and the fact that it is a procedure that lasts several hours, the mommy makeover can have certain complications. Some of them are seroma, hematoma, infection, or healing problems. In addition, like any surgical procedure, mommy makeover also carries some risks, especially pulmonary thromboembolism, and fatty thromboembolism, which are nothing more than the formation of blood clots and fat, respectively.
For this reason, after an individualized analysis of your case at Health & Wellness Bazaar, we will inform you if it is possible to perform the surgery in a single procedure or if it will have to be divided into two surgeries to minimize potential risks. Good planning and precise technique are essential to avoid complications. We encourage you to schedule one or more consultations with our health experts. During your initial consultation, you can ask some of the questions that specialists recommend.
Undergoing a mommy makeover in Mexico with any of our surgeons is quite simple. After reviewing your case with our surgeons, it will be possible to determine which combination of procedures is optimal for you. To do this, all we need from you is your medical history and photos of your breasts, abdomen, back, and buttocks (don’t worry, we’re HIPAA compliant, and only your surgeon will see your photos).
After analyzing your case, our medical team can recommend a breast lift and augmentation with liposuction in Mexico, a tummy tuck, or a combination of both to achieve your ideal body. Then they will discuss the options with you and choose the procedure that better helps you meet your goals.
Recovery time after mommy makeover in Mexico
The alternative of undergoing a mommy makeover in Mexico could be a reality for you. Still, the decision must be made after being well-informed. This includes a comprehensive knowledge of what a mommy makeover treatment is, what happens during surgery, and being fully aware of what happens after surgery. So, what is the approximate recovery time for mommy makeover surgery?
After the surgical techniques in the mommy makeover have been completed, you must prepare to deal with possible bruising and swelling. However, these will disappear over time. You can eliminate most of these bruises after an estimated three weeks. However, recovery will not be complete in that time. Full recovery is regularly experienced until approximately 6 months have elapsed after surgery.
On the other hand, it is essential to mention that the scars left after the surgery would take almost a year and a half to heal completely. This healing process begins as soon as the surgery is finished. During the first 6 to 8 weeks, the scars will have a red hue as the body heals. Once this period has passed, you will notice that the scars appear much finer and less red.
And when can you start exercising? Recovery time for each body is different, and recovery will depend on many factors. If your body hurts, it means that you are not ready yet. You may be able to start walking as soon as your surgery is over. It may take up to a week for you to be able to walk at a brisk pace or get some exercise on a stationary bike. Lifting light weights can take up to six weeks, and you can make a full recovery by week eight to start running or doing some crunches.
Take the first step!
If you want to overcome your fears and doubts, choose Health & Wellness Bazaar, where we offer secure financing plans to all our clients and we’ve simplified the medical loan qualification process, so you can get approved fast and guaranteed.
We will help you locate the best plastic surgeons through our medical tourism network so that you can obtain the best mommy makeover in Mexico.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEON'S PHILOSOPHY
Our plastic surgeons’ philosophy is to emphasize everyone’s individuality and as such, they tailor their entire practice to best suit each patient’s special motivations and concerns. We encourage and support all patients to express their objectives and concerns openly without reservation. We believe that an informed patient can significantly contribute to the excellent achievement of their goals and our surgeons are transparent in setting the correct expectations and completely committed to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
This philosophy combined with our plastic surgeons’ skills, extensive training, and fifteen years plus of experience will make the choice of our providers an easy one.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEONS CREDENTIALS:
Our network of plastic surgeons is composed of a select group of talented and experienced doctors who, in their private practice, perform the most advanced and innovative cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Our plastic surgeons undergo a rigorous vetting process to guarantee the highest safety and quality standards for our international patients. Our compliance team ensures our doctors are fully accredited and licensed where they practice and meet the following requirements:
- Board Certified
- Proven track record of success and outstanding patient satisfaction
- Active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryList Item
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Continuously participates in conferences and workshops on latest procedures and technologies
- Recommended by fellow medical colleagues
- Training from prestigious medical institutions
- Conducts medical research and publications
When can you have a mommy makeover?
The right time to undergo a mommy makeover in Mexico is after childbirth, at least one year after it has elapsed. The waiting time is because the tissues take time to adjust, and the uterus needs to return to its normal state.
Rarely do some moms lead everyday lives and feel fine after six months. However, the recovery will depend on each organism itself. Meanwhile, avoid strenuous activities and heavy lifting after pregnancy so you will heal sooner and be better prepared for a mommy makeover.
Overview of a mommy makeover
The healthiest of moms know that the changes of pregnancy simply can't be undone because the skin stretches and the breasts can sag. For this reason, a mommy makeover in Mexico is the ideal surgery since, thanks to the combination of surgical procedures, the body can be extraordinarily restored as if you had not had a pregnancy.
When these procedures are used in a single one, recovery time and cost are reduced, but separately performing body surgery can cost more than together. Next, we will let you know the surgeries combined in a mommy makeover and their average cost.
- Breast augmentation. Implants are made of silicone gel and filled with saline. Both materials have the same purpose, to give the breasts a firm and natural appearance. This surgery alone costs around $3,700
- Breast lift. The procedure takes about three hours, but this operation lifts your breasts and shapes them, so you can get a youthful appearance that brings your sagging breasts back to life. Its cost is $4,636.
- The surgeon will breathe new life into your weak abdominal muscles by tightening the abdominal wall. The results are a flat stomach and a narrow waist. This procedure can take two to five hours, costing $5,700.
- This surgery is an effective alternative to eliminate stubborn fat that does not yield with diet or exercise. Depending on the area and the amount you want to treat, the process can take between 45 minutes and two hours. A liposuction cost approximately $3,200.
Consequently, choosing a mommy makeover in Mexico cost will allow you to save up to 80% on similar world-class procedures at the best hospitals in the US and other countries.
Aspects to discuss during the first consultation
During your first mommy makeover in Mexico consultation, you should discuss several aspects with your plastic surgeon. Among them, what are your surgical objectives? For example, what you want to increase or what you want to remove. If you have your purposes in mind, it will be easy for the specialist to know your most important wishes.
In addition, your doctor must know what medications you take, whether they are vitamins, herbal supplements or if you are allergic to any medicines. Also, he should know if you drink alcohol or smoke or have had recent surgeries and which ones. Based on this, the specialist will assess your general health and possible risk factors.
In addition, the doctor will look at your abdomen, breasts, buttocks, skin quality, thickness, and shape. All this will be to examine your body so that he can tell you what course the treatment will take and will let you know the possible results of the surgery, its risk, or its complication.
What is the cost of a mommy makeover in Mexico?
A mommy makeover in Mexico cost ranges between $7,000 and $9,000, which would save you 65% compared to prices in the United States. However, the price may vary depending on each case and other factors. Let's see some.
- Selection of the surgeon. Each surgeon has their approach when performing a mommy makeover, as they have different services, levels of experience, and accreditations at their disposal. Therefore, a surgeon's selection may involve the surgery's total cost.
For example, at Health & Wellness Bazaar, we have talented and accredited plastic surgeons who can provide satisfactory results in your image. Like Dr. Ismael Gonzales, Dr. Marco Rodas, Dr. Javier Nares, Dr. Tania Najar and Dr. Mario Navarrete.
- The place where the procedure is performed. The prices of the surgeries vary according to the region. The cost can be high in places like Los Angeles, Houston, and New York, but the rate is more than half the price in Mexico for equally high-quality procedures. Therefore, the first step in determining how much you will pay for surgery is to look at the rates where you live and the cost of living in that area.
- Surgical center. The surgical center is a crucial factor, not only because of the cost but because that will give you security. Therefore, do not try to reduce cost by sacrificing safety because it is of the utmost importance that the surgery is performed in an accredited surgical center by qualified personnel and board-certified surgeons.
- The complexity of the procedure. The type of interventions will depend on different factors such as the patient's needs, the amount of skin and fat that must be removed, the type of incision, and the techniques used by the specialist.
After calculating the cost of the breast implants, anesthesia, surgical center, and surgeon's fees come to a total of $5,000 and $10,000. If you're looking to give yourself a makeover, you probably won't have that amount at your disposal. However, considering financing options will sometimes be essential if you have already made your decision.
The offices almost always accept credit cards; however, you should consider the associated interest rates. On the other hand, some financial companies cater exclusively to those who need a procedure not covered by insurance. While cost is essential, being in good hands is paramount.
Although an inexperienced doctor will save you money, that decision can cost you in the long run. If you want to avoid fears and doubts, choose Health & Wellness Bazaar, where we offer secure financing plans to all our clients. Because we've simplified the medical loan qualification process, you'll get fast, guaranteed approval.
Choose us to locate the best plastic surgeon surgeons and plastic surgery in Mexico through Health & Wellness Bazaar and get your mommy makeover in Mexico. We will offer you a unique and personalized service from your first meeting with us.