BENEFITS OF TUMMY TUCK SURGERY IN MEXICO
Traveling to Mexico for Tummy Tuck surgery has several advantages:
- It can save you up to 60% compared to U.S. prices
- Highest quality with U.S. Trained plastic surgeons in Mexico
- Best results with FDA approved materials and implants
- Concierge service guiding you every step of the way
Tummy Tuck surgery can cost as much as $20,000 USD in the U.S. and, because it is generally not covered by most Health Insurance plans, is typically paid out-of-pocket or financed with high interest rate loans. With Health & Wellness Bazaar, traveling to Mexico for Tummy Tuck surgery is safe, easy, and affordable with surgery packages starting at $5,500 USD for a Standard Tummy Tuck with minimum wait times. We offer a no-cost case evaluation to determine if you are a candidate for Tummy Tuck surgery in Mexico and the type of Tummy Tuck that is most optimal for you.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
Undergoing Tummy Tuck surgery with any of our doctors is very simple. The first step is to review your case with our surgeons to determine the type of Tummy Tuck that is most optimal for you. To do so, all we need from you is your medical history and photos of your abdomen (front, sides and back). After reviewing your case, our surgeons may recommend to include Liposuction 360 with or without Brazilian Butt Lift along with the Tummy Tuck surgery for best results.
If you do not have time to fill out the medical questionnaire at this moment, please submit an inquiry and we will assign you a Care Manager who will email you shortly with more information on tummy tuck options and pricing as well as instructions to review your case. Your Care Manager will coordinate your remote consultation with our surgeons, check availability and schedule all your appointments for your surgery.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SURGERY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed all-inclusive Packages for Tummy Tuck surgery that include the following:
- 5 Nights in Hotel
- 1 Night in Hospital
- Concierge Service
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your Tummy Tuck package are your transportation and meals outside the hospital. You can learn more about our accommodation options in our Plan Your Trip page.
THE TUMMY TUCK PROCEDURE
During your initial evaluation, our plastic surgeons will perform a thorough review of your case to ensure you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck and we will carefully explain the procedure in detail. Depending on the condition of your skin, your BMI and volume of excess skin needing removal, our surgeons may recommend any of the different Tummy Tuck options below:
- Traditional Tummy Tuck (starting at $5,500 USD): Also known as a full tummy tuck, this procedure addresses most concerns that are found above and below the naval to create a more contoured torso. With this technique, incisions are made along the abdomen from hip to hip, giving your surgeon full access to the underlying tissues and abdominal muscles. He will then remove any excess fat with liposuction, tighten weakened abdominal muscles, and re-drape and remove excess skin to create a smoother, more defined appearance.
- Mini Tummy Tuck (starting at $4,900 USD): For patients who have mild to moderate troublesome areas below the naval, a mini tummy tuck is recommended. During the procedure, a small incision is made below the naval so your surgeon can remove a small volume of excess fat, while also tightening and removing loose, saggy skin. Although this procedure does not offer as dramatic results as a full tummy tuck, patients can expect to recover faster with reduced risk for complications.
- Extended Tummy Tuck (starting at $5,800 USD): When patients undergo a significant amount of weight loss as a result of bariatric surgery or diet and exercise, it is not uncommon to experience high volumes of excess skin across the abdomen and hips. If left unaddressed, this tissue can prevent patients from properly fitting into clothes, as well as cause skin rashes and sores. In such cases, our surgeons may recommend an extended tummy tuck. During this procedure, an incision is made along the abdomen that will extend beyond the hipbone. This length of incisions allows the surgeon to not only remove excess skin and fat in the abdomen, but access tissue along the sides of the torso and lower back known to cause “love handles.”
On the day of the procedure, you will be taken back to a comfortable surgical room where the anesthesiologist will administer general anesthesia. Once you are comfortably sedated, your surgeon will make the necessary incisions in discreet locations minimize scarring and ensure they are easily hidden beneath swimsuits and underwear. Once the incisions are made, he will remove any excess fat tissue, using liposuction if necessary. He will then tighten the underlying abdominal muscles and reposition the skin and naval to create a more contoured waistline and more defined abdomen. Once the abdomen has been sculpted to achieve desired results, your surgeon will close the incisions with sutures and apply the necessary bandages and compression garments. The overall length of the procedure will depend on the type of tummy tuck performed, but in most cases will last anywhere from two to five hours.
RECOVERING FROM TUMMY TUCK
When you wake up after the anesthesia wears off, you can expect your abdomen to feel very sore. Pain relieving medications will decrease the amount of pain you feel. Your surgeon will prescribe an antibiotic as a preventative for infections. You will also have redness, bruising and swelling. These will subside in the first three weeks after surgery during the healing process.
If your procedure required surgical drains, those will need to be emptied periodically to assist with fluid build-up. Seven to 10 days after your procedure, the doctor will remove your surgical drains and monitor you for any signs of infection. Most patients can expect to return to work within one to two weeks, but you will need to continue wearing your compression garment for several weeks to help minimize swelling and support healing. Typically, you can resume light exercise three to four weeks after surgery and full physical activity in five to six weeks. While you may notice some immediate effects, the full results of your procedure will not be visible until up to six months later. As the swelling and bruising subsides, you can begin to enjoy your newly shaped body.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEON'S PHILOSOPHY
Our plastic surgeons’ philosophy is to emphasize everyone’s individuality and as such, they tailor their entire practice to best suit each patient’s special motivations and concerns. We encourage and support all patients to express their objectives and concerns openly without reservation. We believe that an informed patient can significantly contribute to the excellent achievement of their goals and our surgeons are transparent in setting the correct expectations and completely committed to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
This philosophy combined with our plastic surgeons’ skills, extensive training, and fifteen years plus of experience will make the choice of our providers an easy one.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEONS CREDENTIALS:
Our network of plastic surgeons is composed of a select group of talented and experienced doctors who, in their private practice, perform the most advanced and innovative cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Our plastic surgeons undergo a rigorous vetting process to guarantee the highest safety and quality standards for our international patients. Our compliance team ensures our doctors are fully accredited and licensed where they practice and meet the following requirements:
- Board Certified
- Proven track record of success and outstanding patient satisfaction
- Active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryList Item
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Continuously participates in conferences and workshops on latest procedures and technologies
- Recommended by fellow medical colleagues
- Training from prestigious medical institutions
- Conducts medical research and publications
Lastly, our recruitment and compliance teams interview all our plastic surgeons in person, visit their facilities, meet past and current patients, and review their medical processes and protocols to confirm they meet the highest standards.