BENEFITS OF HAIR TRANSPLANT IN MEXICO
Traveling to Mexico for Hair Transplant with our plastic surgeons has several advantages:
- It can save you up to 75% compared to U.S. prices
- Highest quality with U.S. Trained plastic surgeons in Mexico
- Latest hair transplant technology
- Concierge service guiding you every step of the way
Hair Transplant can cost as much as $20,000 USD in the U.S. ($6-$11 per graft) and, because it is generally not covered by most Health Insurance plans, is typically paid out-of-pocket or financed with high interest rate loans. With Health & Wellness Bazaar, traveling to Mexico for Hair Transplant is safe, easy, and affordable with packages starting at $2,790 USD ($1/graft) with minimum wait times.
Our medical providers are able to offer such low pricing compared to the U.S. because of the low cost of land, labor, and materials in the destinations where they practice. The safety, quality, and efficacy of the Hair Transplant is never compromised despite the low pricing and the patient experience is well beyond U.S. standards. Below is a list of the different Hair Transplant options offered by our surgeons:
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
Undergoing Hair Transplant with any of our doctors is very simple. The first step is to create a file for you in our system for your remote consultation. To do so, please submit an inquiry form with your name, email, and phone number.
Second, we will assign you a Care Manager who will guide you every step of the way and will email you shortly after receiving your inquiry with more information on Hair Transplant options and pricing. Your Care Manager will coordinate your remote consultation with our surgeons, check availability and schedule all your appointments for your surgery.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SURGERY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed all-inclusive Packages for Tummy Tuck surgery that include the following:
- 2 Nights in Hotel
- Concierge Service
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your Hair Transplant package are your transportation and meals outside the hospital. You can learn more about our accommodation options in ourPlan Your Trip page.
HAIR TRANSPLANT OPTIONS
Depending on your type and severity of hair loss, you may be a candidate for Hair Transplant with either F.U.E. or F.U.T. or a combination of both techniques. Typically, the more severe the hair loss, the more grafts that need to be transplanted.
The newest Hair Transplantation technique is the Follicular Unit Extraction (F.U.E.). This technique was born out of the basic idea to avoiding harvesting of “strip” from the donor area. Under this procedure, follicular units are extracted individually, without the need for a linear incision, using a micro-surgery tool designed specifically for extracting one follicular unit at a time. F.U.E. offers the advantage of leaving NO visible scars, since there are no cuts and no strips removed, only tiny circles excised by the surgeon, which will fade quickly after healing. This technique is recommended for patients who want no visible scar whatsoever, but do NOT need large amounts of hair, since the most that can be transplanted is 2,000 follicular units per session. Should you desire more follicular roots, a second – or even a third – session may be necessary.
Our surgeons use the Trichophytic Closure Technique strictly when follicular units are harvested through the removal of a thin strip of skin from the sides and/or back of the head. Each individual hair – along with its roots and follicles – is then processed under a microscope and transplanted to the receiving area, where they will soon begin their new and permanent growth. To minimize the strip scar from the F.U.T. technique, our surgeons use a special suture without tensioning.
HAIR TRANSPLANT RECOVERY
Unlike general surgery, this procedure is minimally invasive, so recovery is much shorter. After the procedure, you will notice that small scabs are produced on the transplanted area, which will disappear in a few days. In the meantime, you should refrain from performing activities that require vigorous physical effort. It is also necessary to gently and delicately wash your hair with antiseptic soap. And although this procedure is painless, your doctor may prescribe some type of pain medication for the first two to three days.
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR A HAIR TRANSPLANT IN MEXICO?
For a hair transplant in Mexico to have a better chance of success, it is vital to remember that the patient must meet specific conditions. For this reason, it is necessary to obtain the medical opinion of an experienced specialist before deciding to undergo this procedure. This specialist will make a diagnosis taking into account several important factors, such as the following:
- The age of the patient. Although there is no specific age -since hair loss can occur at various ages- this procedure is more recommended in men and women of mature age.
- The stage of hair loss. Hair loss mustreach its maximum capacity; that is, the process of hair loss has already stopped.
- Doctors look for candidates that have lost hair in the crown area and have flexible scalps.
- What is the area of hair loss? For men,hair loss is usually concentrated in specific areas, while in women, it is distributed throughout the scalp. Both men and women can qualify for this surgery.
- It is necessary to consider if there are enough follicles to transplant. Patients with poor or scarce donor areas are not good candidates.
- Ideal candidates are those with good health
WHAT ARE THE COMPLICATIONS RELATED TO HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
A hair transplant in Mexico is an excellent alternative to recovering youthfulness and self-confidence and improving physical appearance. Thanks to the use of proven medical techniques guided by hair loss specialists, more and more people have managed to reverse the effects of baldness. However, it is worth mentioning that, like any treatment, risks or possible complications may arise.
Here are some of the related complications:
- Infections in the transplanted area
- Poor healing
- Reaction to anesthesia
- Temporary swelling
- Nerve injury
- Hair loss
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE NECESSARY TO GET A GOOD RESULT?
The sessions required may vary from patient to patient. For example, in cases where the balding area is small, one session may suffice. While for others, the balding area is larger and thus may need two or more sessions. The number of sessions will depend on the type and degree of baldness and the kind of hair. For example, thick, black, curly hair usually offers a higher-density appearance.
It is also important to note that sessions should be between four and six months. Depending on the hair that has survived the first procedure and its evolution, your doctor will indicate the available alternatives. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out a good follow-up process and be in continuous contact with your doctor. Being well-oriented will allow you to increase favorable conditions and, therefore, your probability of obtaining satisfactory results. Thanks to the affordable prices of medical tourism in Mexico, it is accessible to have many sessions.
WHEN WILL YOU SEE THE RESULTS OF A HAIR TRANSPLANT?
Today, there are quick alternatives that help you hide the effects of baldness. And although they are good options, the reality is that they require maintenance and ongoing expense because they are not permanent. Therefore, choosing an alternative like a hair transplant in Mexico allows you to recover your hair permanently. But how long will you have to wait to enjoy the results?
That’s one of the most frequently asked questions. To answer this question, you must remember that each organism responds differently to transplants. Usually, in the first stages, it is customary to lose the transplanted hair. Then, the definitive, thick, healthy hair emerges at about three months. At this point, there is a remarkable evolution in the transplanted hair.
But the process is not over yet. The follicular units will continue to grow, and after 6 months, the effects will be more noticeable in the mirror. But even then, the process is not over. The follicles go through different stages until they have matured and stabilized, so it is necessary to continue with a good hair care routine. Thus, it is around month number 12 that the final results will be achieved, and the process will conclude.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEON'S PHILOSOPHY
Our plastic surgeons’ philosophy is to emphasize everyone’s individuality and as such, they tailor their entire practice to best suit each patient’s special motivations and concerns. We encourage and support all patients to express their objectives and concerns openly without reservation. We believe that an informed patient can significantly contribute to the excellent achievement of their goals and our surgeons are transparent in setting the correct expectations and completely committed to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
This philosophy combined with our plastic surgeons’ skills, extensive training, and fifteen years plus of experience will make the choice of our providers an easy one.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEONS CREDENTIALS:
Our network of plastic surgeons is composed of a select group of talented and experienced doctors who, in their private practice, perform the most advanced and innovative cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Our plastic surgeons undergo a rigorous vetting process to guarantee the highest safety and quality standards for our international patients. Our compliance team ensures our doctors are fully accredited and licensed where they practice and meet the following requirements:
- Board Certified
- Proven track record of success and outstanding patient satisfaction
- Active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryList Item
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Continuously participates in conferences and workshops on latest procedures and technologies
- Recommended by fellow medical colleagues
- Training from prestigious medical institutions
- Conducts medical research and publications
- Plastic Surgery in Mexico
- Tijuana Plastic Surgery
- Liposuction in Mexico
- Tummy Tuck in Mexico
- Best Plastic Surgeons in Mexico
- Mommy Makeover Cost
- Mommy Makeover Mexico
- Mommy Makeover Mexico Cost
- Rhinoplasty in Mexico
- Breast Implants Mexico
- Plastic surgeons in Tijuana
- Plastic surgery after weight loss in Mexico
- Skin removal surgery in Mexico
- Cirujano plástico en México
- Cirugía plástica en Tijuana
- Cirujano plástico en Tijuana
- Cirugía plástica en Mexico
- Facelift in Mexico
- Mommy makeover Tijuana Mexico
- Tummy tuck in Tijuana
- Plastic surgery in Tijuana
- Arm Lift in Mexico
- Arm Lift in Tijuana
- BBL in Mexico
- BBL in Tijuana
- Brazilian Butt Lift in Mexico
- Brazilian Butt Lift in Tijuana
- Breast Augmentation Mexico
- Breast Augmentation Tijuana
- Breast Implants in Tijuana
- Breast Lift in Mexico
- Breast Lift in Tijuana
- Facelift in Tijuana
- Lipo 360 in Mexico
- Lipo 360 in Tijuana
- Liposuction in Tijuana
- Mexico Plastic Surgery
- Nose job in Mexico
- Nose job in Tijuana
- Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss in Tijuana
- Post Bariatric Plastic Surgery Mexico
- Post Bariatric Plastic Surgery Tijuana
- Rhinoplasty in Tijuana
- Skin Removal Surgery in Tijuana
- Gastric Sleeve Cost Mexico
- Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico
- Gastric Sleeve in Mexico
- Mexico Bariatric Center
- Gastric Bypass Mexico
- Gastric sleeve in Tijuana
- Tijuana bariatric center
- Bariatric surgeon in Tijuana
- Bariatric Surgeon in Mexico
- Cirugia Bariatrica Mexico
- Cirugia Bariatrica Tijuana
- Gastric Balloon Mexico
- Gastric Balloon Tijuana
- Manga Gastrica en Mexico
- Manga Gastrica en Tijuana
- Weight Loss Surgery in tijuana
- Knee Replacement Mexico
- Orthopedic surgeon in Tijuana
- Hip Replacement Mexico
- Hip Replacement Tijuana
- Knee Replacement Tijuana
- Spinal Fusion Mexico
- Spinal Fusion Tijuana