WHAT ARE THE METHODS OF ASSISTED REPRODUCTION?
You are not alone. Many people go through this same medical scenario. Medical science has made significant strides, so helping infertile mothers-to-be is no longer an impossible task. In these cases, assisted reproduction replaces natural conception through the use of safe and effective methods. The safest and most effective ones are the following:
- Artificial insemination. - It is a technique that consists of transferring one's partner or donor sperm to the uterus with the help of a catheter. The semen is processed in a laboratory with a density gradient, which increases the success rate.
- In vitro fertilization. - IVF in Mexico is one of the most common methods. This technique consists of obtaining eggs from a woman by means of ovarian stimulation with medical treatment, followed by the collection of the eggs and the fertilization of the sperm of the couple or the donor to be combined, giving life to an embryo, whose development is very closely monitored until ready to implant back into the mother's uterus.
- Embryo donation. - Some couples, after having undergone IVF cycles with their eggs or a donor's decision to adopt embryos that come from couples who have successfully become pregnant through IVF and have decided to donate the remaining embryos.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SURGERY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed all-inclusive Packages that include the following:
- Concierge Service
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your package are your transportation and meals outside the hospital. You can learn more about our accommodation options in our Plan Your Trip page.
HOW IS THE FERTILIZATION PROCESS PERFORMED?
The process of fertility clinics in Mexico is pretty straightforward, although depending on the chosen method, it may vary a bit. Basically, the first step after contacting us is an evaluation. The specialist will consider your history, current conditions, previous laboratory studies, and other important details during this first consultation. In this way, our specialists will determine both the causes and if they are candidates to undergo any of the methods mentioned earlier or not. If so, they will start talking about the best option for the couple and define a date to start.
Then one of our coordinators will contact the couple to start organizing everything necessary for their treatment. He will guide them on important things such as prices, dates, accommodation, and more. Generally, a complete fertilization cycle lasts 3-4 weeks. During this time, your doctor, once in Mexico, will carry out a complete evaluation and will give you instructions, medication, and guidance on the process.
Depending on the method you have chosen, excellent specialists will accompany the following days at each step of the process. The most critical days are the implantation of embryos in the mother's uterus. Fourteen days after that, a pregnancy test will be scheduled.
We always hope to help couples achieve the best possible results. However, it is not always achieved at the first opportunity. Therefore, we also provide essential guidance on other available alternatives in the event of a negative result. And in cases where the method has been successful, your doctor will discuss complementary care with you and refer you to your head doctor or gynecologist and obstetrician for optimal pregnancy follow-up.
WHY CHOOSE OUR FERTILITY CLINIC IN MEXICO
At Health & Wellness Bazaar, we know that helping couples meet their expectations is a great responsibility. That is why we work hard to provide you with the highest quality service. These are some of the characteristics that make us stand out:
- Our specialty.- We are a specialized fertility clinic endorsed by years of experience. Additionally, we have a complete team of specialists and other health professionals certified and trained in cutting-edge techniques applied in this field of medicine. That is why we can offer treatment in common and complex cases.
- Professional and honest care. - At each step of the process, our physicians encourage clear and frank communication with couples. An essential part of the process is to inform about the realistic expectations, possibilities, and risks that they may face. Access to this valuable information allows a bond of mutual trust.
- We create experiences. - In addition to offering treatments, we also create fantastic experiences. We make this process pleasant, comfortable, and even with a romantic touch through medical tourism in Mexico. Thus, couples can enjoy some of the best destinations in the world to make this process even more memorable.
- Modern facilities. - Today, fertility treatments go hand in hand with state-of-the-art technology. Therefore, in order to offer a complete service, we have all the necessary equipment and facilities, but also the latest generation so that the processes are carried out correctly.
WHEN TO GO TO A FERTILITY CLINIC
Although each body, each organism, and each situation can be very different, some general criteria to consider before going to one of the best fertility clinics in Mexico are:
Today, many couples wait to be more mature or stable before starting a family. Many start trying after age 30. However, it must be taken into account that the natural period of maximum fertility in women is between 18 and 35 years old. So, after that age, the odds can gradually decrease.
br It is worth mentioning that this estimate may vary. But if you are over 35 years old and still do not have children, it is advisable not to let more time pass, and attending a fertility clinic can help you find the causes and find a solution.
- Failed attempts. To become a parent, you must be patient. Some statistics indicate that more than 80% of young and healthy couples achieve a pregnancy within a year of not using birth control methods. And 90% achieve it in 2 years. However, it is highly advisable to consult with fertility specialists after a year if the results are not obtained naturally and without any contraceptive method.
- Risk factors. It is also an option for those cases in which both men and women have a history of risk factors, for example, a pelvic infection, testicular surgeries, or exceptional cases where sadly they had a miscarriage or a failed pregnancy. Informing your specialist about important details like these will go a long way in finding timely solutions.
DO NOT WAIT MORE
Would you like to get pregnant and make your dream of being a mother or father come true? At Health & Wellness Bazaar, we have doctors specializing in achieving pregnancy and birth through state-of-the-art fertility methods. Our staff of medical professionals are highly qualified and certified to provide you with the best possible service; therefore, we invite you to fill the contact form on this website to reach out to us.
Fill out a medical questionnaire today or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can also call us at (858) 779 25 52. We will gladly help you and guide you to experience world-class treatment at the best fertility clinics in Mexico, this incredible alternative to start a family. It may well be the beginning of something great and a fantastic family life!