BENEFITS OF STEM CELL THERAPY ABROAD
Choosing to get Stem Cell Therapy with our surgeons has several advantages:
- It can save you up to 45% compared to U.S. prices
- Highest quality with U.S. Trained doctors in Mexico
- Best results mirroring international standardized protocols
- Our surgeons offer the latest research, innovation, and technology in the field
Stem Cell Therapy is usually not covered by U.S. healthcare systems or Health Canada and individuals need to pay out of pocket for these treatments, which can be as high as $20,000 USD. With Health & Wellness Bazaar, traveling to Mexico for Joint Restoration with Stem Cell Therapy is easy and affordable with treatment packages starting at $2,500 with minimum wait times.
Our medical providers are able to offer such low pricing compared to the U.S. because of the low cost of land, labor, and materials in the destinations where they practice. The safety, quality, and efficacy of the Stem Cell Therapy is never compromised despite the low pricing and the patient experience is well beyond U.S. standards. Currently we have Stem Cell Therapy providers in Tijuana, Monterrey, Los Algodones, and Cancun, Mexico.
OUR MEDICAL TOURISM STEM CELL THERAPY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed Medical Tourism Packages for Stem Cell Therapy that include the following:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- ost-operative medication
THE STEM CELL THERAPY PROCEDURE
Stem Cell Therapy is a new and innovative treatment in Orthopedics and Regenerative Medicine that is proving to help prevent arthritis and has become a better alternative to conventional surgery. Stem Cells are the building blocks and foundation of the entire human body. Because they are undifferentiated and omnipotent in nature, have the power to convert themselves into Mesenchymal Stem Cells, which turn into chondrocytes and osteocytes and they produce and maintain the cartilaginous matrix.
Our doctors have mastered the technology to isolate the maximum number of viable adult Mesenchymal Stem Cells to treat Arthritis. There are three ways of obtaining these cells from the human body:
- Adipose Tissue (Fat Tissue) : Fat near the bellybutton is extracted via micro-liposuction and processed to isolate Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Bone Marrow: Blood is extracted from bone marrow near the hip and processed to isolate Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Peripheral Blood: Blood is drawn from arm and processed to isolate Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Once the Mesenchymal Stem Cells have been isolated and signaled, they are transplanted locally in the arthritic area to be treated. To ensure the most accurate application, our doctors use state-of-the-art fluoroscopy and ultrasound systems to guide their instruments.
RECOVERING FROM STEM CELL THERAPY
Stem Cell Therapy is as minimally invasive of a procedure as they come. Because of its minimally invasive nature, the recovery from Stem Cell Therapy is almost immediate. Only local anesthesia is used during the procedure and there are no incisions, making it very easy to resume your normal activities in no time. However, if the arthritis condition is advanced, the surgeon may recommend to bear partial or no weight on the treated joint(s) for 2-4 weeks after the first session. This limitation may not be the same in subsequent sessions, the surgeon will determine based on the progress being made. Thus, with our surgeons’ standardized, broad-based, and holistic approach it is now possible to obtain noticeable improvements in patients with osteoarthritis, both in symptoms and functional abilities.