BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS ABROAD
- An elite network of Board-Certified oral surgeons and medical professionals
- Ideal for American patients as they are English speaking
- Meet and/or exceed the US standards of health and oral care
- Successful track records maintained through experience
- Extraordinary credentials throughout their years of dental practice
- Our US-trained Physician Advisory Committee standardizes and implements high-grade programs across our providers
- All of our dental and healthcare facilities are surveyed and examined beforehand to verify quality accreditations and technological equipment
- Follow the most advanced and safest techniques for oral healthcare
- Patient-centric approach prioritizes patients, contributing to high patient satisfaction rates
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
Undergoing Dental Implant surgery with any of our oral surgeons is very simple. The first step is to create a file for you in our system for your remote consultation. To do so, please submit an inquiry form with your name, email, and phone number.
Second, we will assign you a Care Manager who will guide you every step of the way and will email you shortly after receiving your inquiry with more information on Dental Implant surgery options and pricing. Your Care Manager will coordinate your remote consultation with our surgeons, check availability and schedule all your appointments for your surgery.
OUR MEDICAL TRAVEL DENTAL PACKAGE
For your convenience, we have designed Medical Travel Packages for Dental procedures that include the following:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center’s fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons’ fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your surgery package are your transportation and lodging costs. To maximize your savings, we have partnerships with hotels and recovery homes with special pricing for our patients. You can learn more about our recommendations here.
The first step in the dental implant process is the development of an individualized treatment plan. The plan addresses your specific needs and is prepared by a team of professionals who are specially trained and experienced in oral surgery and restorative dentistry. This team approach provides coordinated care based on the implant option that is best for you.
Next, the tooth root implant, which is a small post made of titanium, is placed into the bone socket of the missing tooth. As the jawbone heals, it grows around the implanted metal post, anchoring it securely in the jaw. The healing process can take from six to 12 weeks.
Once the implant has bonded to the jawbone, a small connector post — called an abutment — is attached to the post to securely hold the new tooth. To make the new tooth or teeth, your dentist makes impressions of your teeth, and creates a model of your bite (which captures all of your teeth, their type, and arrangement). The new tooth or teeth is based on this model. A replacement tooth, called a crown, is then attached to the abutment.
Instead of one or more individual crowns, some patients may have attachments placed on the implant that retain and support a removable denture.
Your dentist also will match the color of the new teeth to your natural teeth. Because the implant is secured within the jawbone, the replacement teeth look, feel, and function just like your own natural teeth.
After the dental implant, mild soreness can be treated with over-the-counter pain medications such as Advil.
Dental implants require the same care as real teeth, including brushing, flossing, rinsing with an antibacterial mouthwash, and regular dental check-ups.
OUR ORAL SURGEOUNS
Our network of oral surgeons at Health and Wellness Bazaar consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals who maintain their strong work ethic throughout their practice. Graced with the fine qualities of compassion and honesty, our oral surgeons are detail-oriented, dexterously fulfilling their everyday oral healthcare responsibilities.
All these qualities and features of oral surgeons at Health and Wellness Bazaar reveal the eminence of our dental and medical providers’ facilities in Mexico. These factors are also contributing to the rising popularity of dental tourism among Americans, especially to Mexico due to its closeness and easy accessibility. Getting your dental implants in Mexico will surely prove to be a successful, feasible and enjoyable experience.