WHAT DOES A MOMMY MAKEOVER INCLUDE?
A mommy makeover Tijuana Mexico is a comprehensive plastic treatment that incorporated the most modern techniques and groundbreaking cosmetic methods to give mothers a renewed, aesthetic, and youthful appearance. Such treatment focuses on the body areas affected by pregnancy and childbearing. Every person’s body is different and has unique features and requirements. For instance, a mother may have pregnant only once, whereas others may have had two or more children. Plus, every woman responds differently to pregnancy. Therefore, at Health & Wellness Bazaar, we make a mommy makeover plan that is tailored-made to each mother according to the mentioned factors and appearance goals.
There are the most common state-of-the-art plastic surgery procedures included as part of a mommy makeover:
- Tummy Tuck. – The medical term for this plastic procedure is Abdominoplasty. The primary objective of a tummy tuck is to provide moms a tighter and more sculptured abdomen area. Thus, the plastic surgeon will remove the excess skin that was stretched when the mother’s body gave place to her baby. Plus, the surgeon tightens the weakened or stretched muscles during pregnancy. As a result, mom can enjoy a flatter and more toned abdomen. Additionally, thanks to our surgeon’s excellent skills and use of modern technology, the tiny incisions leave minimal scars that are almost invisible.
- Breast augmentation and lifting. – The clinical terms for these procedures are mammoplasty and mastopexy. Typically, these are two separate surgeries. However, the surgeon might recommend performing them simultaneously as part of the mommy makeover. When a woman’s body is getting ready to breastfeed, it increases the breasts size by, in most cases, stretching its ligaments. Once such period ends, the breasts may return to their normal size or reduce their volume. Consequently, the bests may look saggy and unesthetic. Therefore, breast augmentation and lifting restore a firm and youthful look to this essential woman’s body part.
- Breast reduction. – On the other hand, if the breasts increased in size significantly due to pregnancy, they may not return to their natural volume and look. Besides preventing a woman from looking as she used to before becoming a mother, it may produce other side effects. For example, she may feel pain in her back and shoulder. Granted, she will feel discomfort and may not be able to perform well her everyday tasks. However, after this procedure, a mom can significantly reduce such pain and have more proportioned breasts.
- Liposuction. – Since a mother’s body had to adjust to meet the demands of giving a baby everything he needs to grow healthy and steadily, it had to increase in size and in its energy storage that it is in part, accumulated in fat. However, those fat areas may be exceedingly difficult to get rid of even after some years have gone by. Thankfully though, with this procedure, a mom can eliminate such stubborn fat in places such as arms, hips, thighs, and abdomen even after trying diet and exercise.
The procedures mentioned above directly address the effects of pregnancy and childbirth. However, there could be other areas that a mother would want to improve. Therefore, a plastic surgeon can suggest other cosmetic surgeries such as Rhinoplasty and Facelift. Of course, all the procedures that a mommy makeover includes are not performed simultaneously. The surgeon will schedule each procedure according to the patient’s needs, desired appearance, and ensuring there is sufficient time for recovery.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SURGERY PACKAGES
For your convenience, we have designed all-inclusive Packages for mommy makeover surgery that include the following:
- 5 Nights in Hotel
- 1 Night in Hospital
- Concierge Service
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site local transportation
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgery center's fees and hospitalization
- Surgeons' fees
- Anesthesia and anesthesiologist
- All treatment related materials
- Post-operative medication
TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Your only additional expenses to the cost of your mommy makeover package are your transportation and meals outside the hospital. You can learn more about our accommodation options in our Plan Your Trip page.
HOW CAN YOU EXPERIENCE THE OUTSTANDING RESULTS OF A MOMMY MAKEOVER?
Numerous women who have longed for a body that has a youthful and sculptured body are now experiencing outstanding results and benefits of a mommy makeover Tijuana Mexico. They have significantly increased their confidence while enjoying their lives after pregnancy. Moreover, thanks to our extraordinary plastic surgeons and state-of-the-art procedures, there are no surgery marks. Thus, mommy makeover patients can enjoy wearing a dress or a bikini with an astonishing body with no visible scars or traces of pregnancy.
Reach out to one of our Health & Wellness Bazaar’s care managers to set up an appointment to talk to one of our plastic surgeons. He will walk each mother through every detail of the mommy makeover plan that has been specifically designed for them. Call us now at (858) 779 – 2552 or submit a brief contact form.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEON'S PHILOSOPHY
Our plastic surgeons’ philosophy is to emphasize everyone’s individuality and as such, they tailor their entire practice to best suit each patient’s special motivations and concerns. We encourage and support all patients to express their objectives and concerns openly without reservation. We believe that an informed patient can significantly contribute to the excellent achievement of their goals and our surgeons are transparent in setting the correct expectations and completely committed to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
This philosophy combined with our plastic surgeons’ skills, extensive training, and fifteen years plus of experience will make the choice of our providers an easy one.
OUR PLASTIC SURGEONS CREDENTIALS:
Our network of plastic surgeons is composed of a select group of talented and experienced doctors who, in their private practice, perform the most advanced and innovative cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Our plastic surgeons undergo a rigorous vetting process to guarantee the highest safety and quality standards for our international patients. Our compliance team ensures our doctors are fully accredited and licensed where they practice and meet the following requirements:
- Board Certified
- Proven track record of success and outstanding patient satisfaction
- Active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryList Item
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Continuously participates in conferences and workshops on latest procedures and technologies
- Recommended by fellow medical colleagues
- Training from prestigious medical institutions
- Conducts medical research and publications