A nose job in Mexico, also known as rhinoplasty, is a surgery that changes the size and shape of the nose. This surgical procedure can improve the nose’s appearance, breathing, and self-confidence.
Nose Job in Mexico: Medical Reasons
Most people think of rhinoplasty as just a cosmetic procedure designed to change the size and shape of the nose. However, due to medical necessity, many patients undergo rhinoplasty in Mexico for health reasons.
Being the victim of a blow that causes a deviation of the nasal septum, or having the deviation from birth, nasal inflammation caused by chronic allergies, obstructions, or infections, are some reasons for rhinoplasty for health.
What are some medical reasons to get a nose job in Mexico?
- Rhinoplasty for deviated nasal septum: Some people are born with a deviated nasal septum, while in others, it is the result of nasal trauma that displaces the cartilage. This is because a crooked or tilted nose often accompanies a deviated septum. Surgery to repair a deviated septum is called septoplasty and is often done in conjunction with rhinoplasty. It is usually best to treat both the septum and the structural support of the nose to repair the problem fully.
- Rhinoplasty for cleft lip and palate: Patients with these problems often also have nasal defects, sometimes called a cleft nose. Deviated septum is quite common with a cleft nose, along with other functional defects such as deformed cartilage, the poor inner lining of the nose, and abnormalities in the facial bones surrounding the nose. A cleft rhinoplasty can address these issues and restore the appearance and function of the nose.
- Another medical rhinoplasty: Nasal inflammation caused by chronic allergies can impede normal breathing but can often be relieved by widening nasal structures that block airflow when inflamed. Polyps and other nasal masses may also require rhinoplasty, which can block the nasal passages and widen the nose. Although most people believe that rhinoplasty is performed purely for cosmetic reasons, several valid medical conditions make the procedure necessary.
Nose Job in Mexico: How do you know if you need an aesthetic or functional rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty in Mexico is one of the most performed plastic surgery procedures for both men and women. However, as popular as it is, nose reshaping is not suitable for everyone. If you are considering a nose job, a few qualities may make you a suitable candidate:
- Respiratory problems: These are one of the main reasons why a functional or healthy rhinoplasty is performed. Whether it’s the abnormal formation of nasal structures at birth or injuries that obstruct your airways, a rhinoplasty can fix your problems and get you breathing normally again.
- Dissatisfaction with facial symmetry: A rhinoplasty can provide outstanding medical benefits for patients who need to improve the nasal structure, but nose surgery can also be an excellent option for patients who are dissatisfied with the cosmetic appearance of their nose. The nose defines our face, so it’s natural to feel self-conscious about bumps, lumps, or odd shapes.
- You are done growing: Although rhinoplasty is a highly requested procedure for young people facing the minefield of self-esteem in adolescence, we recommend waiting until you have finished growing before undergoing the procedure. Facial anatomy and symmetry constantly change during adolescence, and the best results are often achieved when facial growth is complete.
- Have realistic expectations: As with any plastic surgery procedure, it’s essential to be realistic. A common phrase in plastic surgery is “seek improvement, not perfection.” Candidates must be in good physical health, psychologically stable, and have realistic expectations.
If you are considering rhinoplasty, discuss your expectations with your surgeon. At HW Bazaar, we have the best plastic surgeons in Mexico; during your initial consultation, they will ask you what bothers you about your nose and how you would like to change it.
In addition, the surgeon will evaluate the structures of the nose, such as the underlying nasal bones and cartilage, the skin that lines the nose, and other facial features. After this examination, the surgeon can tell you if your expectations are realistic and if rhinoplasty will enhance your natural facial beauty.
Nose Job in Mexico: What types of nose jobs or rhinoplasty are there?
Due to the complexity of this type of surgery, many types of rhinoplasty are performed today. The main types of nose surgery that exist are:
- Closed rhinoplasty: This surgery is performed from the inside; therefore, the incisions are internal.
- Open rhinoplasty: Open rhinoplasty is used to solve aesthetic or functional problems of the nose through an external columellar incision. The rest of the incisions are internal. This type of nose job is precise regarding aligning or making fine adjustments.
- Reduction rhinoplasty: Reduction rhinoplasty aims to correct the size of the patient’s nose. The procedure is performed when there is a high projection of the nasal tip, an excessive width, or the back has an excess of height and width.
- Augmentation rhinoplasty: Its main objective is to increase the volume of the nasal dorsum and the projection of the tip of the nose. This procedure is performed when you want to modify the importance of some area of the nasal part. Also, when trauma has occurred, a hematoma has happened in the septum and has been reabsorbed.
- Septoplasty: It is a nose job designed to correct a deviated nasal septum. The septum is straightened through an incision and detachment of its mucosa, improving airflow through the nose. People with a deviated nasal septum have difficulty breathing, frequent nosebleeds, and facial pain.
Nose Job in Mexico: Improve your physical and emotional health!
If you have considered undergoing a nose job in Mexico at Health & Wellness Bazaar, we want to be a part of enhancing your physical beauty and emotional well-being. Cosmetic or health surgeries help improve a person’s physical and emotional well-being. Feel free to schedule an appointment by calling (858)779-2552 or writing to us at email@example.com.
Written by, Health & Wellness Experts