The cosmetic procedure known as a breast lift has seen an impressive 70% growth in less than a decade. Many patients have complemented this technique with Breast Implants Mexico. In fact, a recent survey indicated that one in three women is not comfortable with her breasts. If this is your case and you suffer from sagging, uneven, or small breasts, this procedure may be ideal, as it can create or recreate the youthful figure of your breasts.
Undoubtedly breasts define a woman’s femininity. Therefore, changes in the breasts as time passes can be unsatisfactory. Also, this can make a woman feel like she has lost her youthful vitality. However, a breast lift can help restore firmer and better-shaped breasts, which will improve the contour of the body.
If you want to know more about the fantastic benefits of a breast lift, please keep reading. In addition, you will understand what the pros and cons of this surgery are and how to know if you are a suitable candidate for it. As a result, you will be better prepared for breast surgery.
Why should someone undergo a breast lift?
As a person ages, the breasts change as they lose elasticity and firmness. Therefore, a breast lift is intended to modify and improve the shape of the breasts. Generally, during pregnancy, there are changes. Whether there is breastfeeding or not, the ligaments that support the breasts stretch and become heavier. Such stretching can contribute to sagging breasts over time.
Additionally, variations in a woman’s weight make her breast lose elasticity. Thus, cosmetic breast lift surgery can reduce flaccidity and elevate the position of the breasts. Besides, the size of the areolas can be reduced during the procedure to maintain an excellent proportion.
Furthermore, the excess skin will be removed during this lift, and the breast tissue will be reshaped to lift the breasts. As a result, plastic surgery in Mexico has helped numerous women improve their image and self-confidence.
What are the pros and cons of breast lift surgery?
Breast surgery is not for everyone. Hence, before performing the procedure, you should know more about what the surgery entails. For example, knowing the advantages and disadvantages will help you make a better decision. Let’s see some of them below:
- Women can regain confidence and self-esteem in their visual appeal
- It will eliminate the appearance of sagging breasts and give you an image of rejuvenation.
- Significant improvements in projection, symmetry, and shape
- Like any other procedure, there may be some risks, and you must care for the surgical wound
- If you choose to get pregnant after surgery, this may compromise the results you have already achieved because the breasts can be stretched again and modify the surgery results.
- In some cases, the effects of this procedure may not be permanent
- Some patients may lose nipple sensation, but it is generally recovered overtime during recovery
Although breast lift surgery can be performed on breasts of varied sizes, women with smaller breasts are likely to have better, even longer-lasting results. On the other hand, oversized and heavy breasts over time can become saggy again.
In general, when combining the breast lift with breast Implants Mexico, better results are obtained. In fact, the breasts are more consistent and firmer. Many women have undergone this procedure as part of a Mommy Makeover.
How can I know if I am a candidate for a breast lift?
Since drastic changes can affect the appearance of the breasts, you must act soon. Thus, it requires the evaluation of a specialist in cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. You may consider having surgery if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You are physically and mentally healthy and do not have a chronic condition
- Your breasts are stretched, saggy, have lost their volume, or have become flat
- The areolas have been stretched too much and are disproportionate to the breasts
- One of the breasts is larger than the other
- When the breasts are not supported, the nipples drop below the crease of each breast
It should be noted that after 30, many women think about this surgery to maintain the aesthetics of their breasts. However, the best candidates should be those who have already raised a family or are not planning to get pregnant. So, if you are considering getting pregnant in the future, it is better to postpone breast lift surgery.
On the other hand, any plastic surgery candidate must have realistic expectations about Breast Implants Mexico. Since this cosmetic surgery is a personal choice, you must be informed of every step of the procedure and follow the plastic surgeon’s recommendations
How can you prepare for breast surgery?
If you have already decided to get a breast lift or breast implants Mexico, you may wonder, what’s next? Well, during your first consultation, the specialist may review your medical history. So be prepared to answer questions about past and recent illnesses. Tell him if you have a history of breast cancer, have had surgery, or are taking any medications.
In addition, a physical exam will be done to determine treatment options. The doctor will perform an exam of the breasts, the position of the nipples, the areolas, and the skin color. Moreover, he will analyze your expectations to know why you want to undergo a breast lift and what you want to obtain after the procedure.
Once the decision for a breast lift has been made, the specialist will likely ask you to do the following:
- Give up smoking. – Smoking reduces blood flow so that it can delay the healing process. If you smoke, the doctor will advise that it is better to stop smoking before surgery and for some period after it.
- Schedule a mammogram. – Your doctor will likely recommend an initial mammogram before the operation and another mammogram a few months later. It will allow the medical team to see changes in the breast tissue.
- Avoid taking certain medications. – You may need to avoid aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, or herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding. It is best not to ingest them a few weeks before surgery.
- Maintain a healthy weight. – Consider making changes to your diet or exercising regularly to help you lose weight if you are above your normal weight.
- Get organized for help after recovery. – You must arrange for someone to take you home after the operation. Also, someone must stay with you while you recover. You may need help with washing your hair or with your daily activities that normally require physical activity.
You will undoubtedly notice an immediate change in the appearance of your breasts, and the shape will set in the coming months. Many patients come to Health & Wellness Bazaar for excellence and personalized medical care. They also take advantage of medical tourism Mexico to undergo various health treatments and enjoy fantastic destinations.
In fact, medical tourism offers the opportunity to find discounts in pharmacies and the best surgeons and medical specialists. If you wish to improve the appearance of your breasts or any other part of your body, reach out to our Health & Wellness Bazaar experts. It is the right place to enjoy the phenomenal benefits of plastic surgery. Request more information or a quote at +1 (858) 779-2552 or email us at email@example.com. You can be sure that the results of our procedures will allow you to feel more self-confident and bring out your beautiful inner and outer beauty.