No doubt, infertility is difficult to live with. For an increasing number of couples, this struggle makes them feel hopeless because they may think there is no solution or alternative. Infertility changes how they see themselves and the world because they become used to living in a constant state of fluctuating despair and hope. Thankfully, though, there is hope and potential solutions with extraordinary results. Couples who have problems achieving pregnancy should attend the best fertility clinics in Mexico to see specialists that will study their case and offer the most appropriate treatment.
One of the most frequently used assisted reproduction treatments for its fantastic results is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). For an IVF treatment, the fertility clinics in Mexico specialists combine medications and specific surgical procedures to facilitate fertilization, embryo development in the uterus to exponentially increase the chances to get pregnant.
Stating the Rewarding Fertility Process
Of course, just like in any medical treatment, you should first make prior consultations with a fertility specialist to begin one of the most rewarding processes you will ever experience. In fact, IVF is the best hope for couples trying to conceive.
After the first consultation, the next step is to perform an ovarian stimulation to extract all possible eggs, collect them, along with sperm, and proceed with fertilization in the laboratory of the fertility clinics in Mexico. When the embryos are created, they are introduced back into the uterus to continue their development.
Thanks to this In Vitro Fertilization treatment, the chances of achieving a pregnancy increase exponentially. Sometimes, more than one cycle must be performed to achieve it since each person’s body is different, and the results may vary in each case.
Benefits of IVF in Mexico
Usually, in the world of infertility, attending fertility clinics in Mexico for a treatment such as IVF is viewed as “the last resort” to resolve infertility. However, what most people do not realize is that IVF can be the first and most successful option for many couples who struggle infertility. Also, it is a perfect alternative for couples whose traditional conception and pregnancy are not an option. For example, it is ideal for women with infertility issues that make it impossible for the sperm and egg to fertilize naturally or with other medical treatments.
Now, let us consider 8 ways in which IVF can exponentially increase a couple’s chances of enjoying a healthy pregnancy, childbirth, and of course, parenthood.
- Having absolute control over timing. Some couples (or just women) who are focused on their careers or who may have a unique life situation that affects precisely the exact moment they want their baby to be born will find that In Vitro Fertilization benefits them by giving them more control over timing. For instance, eggs or embryos can be cryopreserved for future use. Then, they can choose a window of time when they want to become pregnant or when they want their baby to be born. In a way, they can count backward to determine the best time to proceed with an IVF treatment. Plus, IVF can also help with spacing children in a way that works best for couples.
- Anybody can benefit from an In Vitro Fertilization treatment. IVF is not restricted to the mother of the baby; it can also be used by a surrogate, so a range of people can become parents and participate in the process of pregnancy and childbirth. For example, the ones who can benefit from it are women who are physically unable to carry a baby for a full-term or single woman, among others. Of course, there are other aspects of IVF that the specialists explain for each particular case.
- In Vitro Fertilization works when other infertility treatments have failed. There are times when patients have tried a range of fertility treatments before arriving at the solution of an IVF treatment at a fertility clinic. Some of those attempted methods could have been fertility medications, intrauterine insemination, etc. Furthermore, there are specific infertility diagnoses where the doctor will highly recommend IVF from the start, so the patient does not waste his time and money on fertility treatments that are less likely to work. Some of such infertility diagnoses include blocked fallopian tubes, low sperm count, reduced ovarian reserves, and/or advanced maternal age, which usually applies to any woman over the age of 38.
- Benefit from donated eggs and/or sperm. Sometimes, the fertility specialists at fertility clinics in Mexico may recommend using donated eggs and/or sperm. For these cases, the egg can be manually fertilized in the fertility clinic. As a result, a viable embryo can be used for IVF. Thus, increasing the patient’s chances of getting pregnant the first or second time around.
- IVF dramatically reduces the chances of a miscarriage. Usually, the most common cause of miscarriage is a genetic abnormality, which causes the body to terminate the pregnancy in a natural way. Thanks to a PGT screening (Preimplantation Genetic Testing), it can be determined if there is genetic viability of an embryo ahead of time. As a result, mothers have a better chance of enjoying a healthy pregnancy and carrying the baby for a full-term of 37 to 42 weeks.
- Thanks to IVF, there is an increased chance of having a healthy baby. Fortunately, genetic screening is a powerful technology that ensures a healthy baby to be born. Thanks to a PGT screening mentioned before, a parent be sure that the fetuses used during IVF are free of known genetic markers or abnormalities. Some of them can be linked to life-threatening medical conditions such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, Tay Sachs disease, and Down syndrome. Such tests or screenings are not done arbitrarily but, instead, if the mother and/or father tests positively for these diseases or there is a family history of genetically linked severe disorders.
- Exponentially increasing the chances of conception and childbirth. When the experts at fertility clinics in Mexico combine the techniques used in IVF and PGT, there is a very high rate of thrilled couples that experience successful results as opposed to all other assisted reproductive options. If necessary, multiple cycles can be used to increase a woman’s chances of fertilization, as well as a healthy pregnancy and childbirth.
- Receive affordable treatments with IVF in Mexico. At the best fertility clinics located in Mexico, you can have access to high-quality treatment with our fertility doctors who are members of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology. At the same time, you will be saving up to 50% for the same quality at the best U.S. fertility clinics.
These are just a few benefits of IVF treatments, but would you like to learn even more about the benefits of IVF or other high-quality procedures such as plastic surgery in Mexico? Contact Health & Wellness Bazaar´s toll-free number (858) 779 2552 to schedule a consultation and take the first step to stop struggling with infertility once and for all.